Friday, January 14, 2011

Well here goes nothing....literally

     Alright well I suppose I have finally gone through with making my own blog.  Perhaps this came about out of some false sense that what I have to say about the things that go on inside my head and in my everyday life are actually intriguing enough for others to take time out of their day to observe.  Perhaps this came about due to some narcissistic feeling of importance born out of a random pretense floating in the back of my mind that tells me people sit around for hours grieving over the fact that they do not know exactly what is happening in my head at any given moment.  It could be the result of my understanding the voyeuristic nature that seems to be born inside of every human being on the face of this planet and forces them to have a clinical obsession with the lives of others (perhaps as a subconscious effort to convince themselves that minds outside of their own do in fact exist).  Any way you look at it maybe this will be more than a simple distraction from everyday monotony, hopefully you (assuming of course YOU are actually reading this. I would not be surprised in the least if this blog ends with me carrying on hour long conversations with myself at 3 a.m. including of course the occasion yelling at the computer screen things like "Yeah that's how I feel! *sips coffee* of course you're siding with her! you're both republicans!!!" *flips off laptop*) will find some amusement in my humor/cynicism/emotionally-abusive-relationship-with-coffee.  Hopefully I will learn a thing or two about myself by ordering my thoughts into grammatically correct sentences placed one after the other in paragraph form. At the very least I hope this will delay the deterioration of my sanity. Anywho enjoy......or at least laugh at me and then convince me that I'm laughing too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment